Sunday, April 5, 2009

How Swimming Pools gained importance in my life??

It all started when my 5 year old niece Ishu started going for swimming classes. As a kid and even now, I am the first one to jump into almost anything that comes my way. So when my bhabhi asked me "Do you want to learn swimming?" The answer was obvious. The very next day, I joined a swimming class not so near my office :P.

The class used to start at 6:30 in the morning till 8:00 A.M. or 8:30 A.M.. So I had to get up at 5 to reach my swimming classes on time. Initial few days were tough but somehow I felt very comfortable in water. As days passed, I didn't realize that I had got addicted! I had touched that fifth element (water) in me and I could feel a strong drive which would push me to get up at 5 in the morning without alarm!! Oh yes, even I could not believe it. More than me, Darshit was shocked to see me so passionate about swimming!!!

It's when my obsession crossed Darshit's tolerance, I thought of writing this blog. A blog dedicated to my swimming endeavors and my efforts to improve my swimming skills by sharing lots and lots of information on swimming!

0 comments: